Hi all! I am finally putting together posts about our honeymoon with lots and lots of pictures!
We went on a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise with stops at the Grand Cayman Islands, Belize, Honduras (we were SUPPOSED to go there…keep reading for the details), and Key West. Originally the Key West stop was Cozumel, Mexico but it got re-scheduled due to the swine flu scare. We knew about this change ahead of time so we weren’t too bummed.
Enjoy!
New Year 2019
7 years ago
2 comments:
What an amazing honeymoon! I love all the pictures and everything. Congrats, again, on the marriage. It must have been hard to come back to real life after all that fun and food.
How fun! I am so jealous. I've never been on a cruise before but I hear they are the best. I would LOVE to go on a Caribbean cruise. That would probably be my first choice if I were to go on one. I'm glad you finally posted pictures and I'm glad you had a great honeymoon! You both look so happy. Now you just need to post pics of the wedding!
Post a Comment