Not quite what I'd expect a laundromat/grocery store to look like...
Don't really know what this guy's job is.
Street performer with freaky face paint
It was about an hour long car ride out to the ruins. It was pretty awesome to see such ancient structures and learn about the Mayan culture. We walked around the ruins for a while, bought some souvenirs, then got in the van and headed back into the city.
That's me at the top!
We got really thirsty so we couldn't resist an ice cold Sprite and Fanta.
Views from the ship as we left Belize
We got back onto the ship and got ready for another enthralling dinner with our table pals. A magician came over to our table and performed a few tricks for us. He did this one where he had a red sponge ball (like a clown’s nose) that he put in my hand and told me to squeeze my fist tight around it. He did his magic, said “Abracadabra”, I opened my hand and there were TWO sponge balls! I still have no idea how he did it. He also kept calling Jared “Jerry”. Apparently that happens a lot to him. I couldn’t help but laugh.
It was one of the 'formal' nights for dinner...lookin' good
We wandered around the deck after dinner and watched the sun set over the ocean.
Towel animal of the day: KOALA BEAR!
















No comments:
Post a Comment