Saturday, August 22, 2009

We've been M.I.A. from the blogging world for a while now, and it's high time that I start up again. So...here I am! Here is a long list of the things we've been doing since the last time I posted:
  • Went on a family vacation to Lava Hot Springs, ID with Jared's family. This was the weekend after we found little Loo. We rented a house near Lava and went swimming at the Olympic-sized pool with lots of water slides, made smores in the backyard, played volleyball, sat in the hot springs, and went on a mini-family history tour around that area.
  • Went to the driving range with Nate & Eryn
  • Bought mountain bikes and broke them in with lots of rides in the mountains
  • Watched the 4th of July fireworks up near the Draper temple. We could see about 10 groups of fireworks...it was awesome
  • Went 4-wheeling in American Fork canyon with Wray, Chloe, and Loo.
  • Went to the Walker Family Reunion (my mom's side of the family) in Denver, CO. It was fun to see my family again without the stress of a wedding!
  • Went to a couple REAL Salt Lake soccer games
  • Went boating on Utah Lake and got eaten alive by those pesky mosquitoes
  • Gave Loo Loo peanut butter for the first time...so entertaining. She had some digestive issues the next day so maybe we'll limit it to a little at a time.


  • Oh! and last but not least, a trip to the E.R. this morning (see the next post)
I'm going to try to keep up on this posting thing...

3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Wow, Emily. That picture of Jared water skiing is awesome! I love the mountains in the background, but he's totally in focus. So cool.

Good thing we copied your camera so maybe someday we can be good like you. :)

GordonandChrissy said...

Where have you been? We miss seeing new pictures of little Loo Loo.

Kristi said...

Hey, now that you mention it, I do remember that is where Wray served his mission, I didn't know about Jared, too, funny. That isn't how you met Jared is it? Anyways, my bro in law is going english speaking.