We're still in the process of unpacking & decorating so I'll only put up a few pictures for now. Over the weekend we did some painting; we painted our master and started to paint one of the guest rooms but we're not quite done with that one yet. Here are some before and after pictures of the master:





And here's our front room/kitchen/dining area:
Jared stayed up until 4:30 in the morning yesterday installing under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. Once he gets into a rhythm, he won't stop until he's done, even if that means only getting 3 hours of sleep.We've got quite a few more projects and decorating ideas milling around in my head. Hopefully I can get around to posting more pictures once everything is put together. I might need some more gentle nudging from my mom :)
1 comment:
Ok. LOVE the house. I really like your bedroom color, your couch is awesome, and the kitchen is SO nice. Love, love, love it. And, we can't wait to see it in person.
And, yikes about Loo's toy! I'm glad she leaves your stuff alone!
Post a Comment