Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update!

Wow, it's been so long since I posted last I don't even know where to start! Our big day is less than 3 weeks away! I can't believe it's almost here. I guess time flies when you're busy planning a wedding, huh? It seems like everyday I think of one more thing to add to my 'To Do' list....it's never ending. But thankfully that list is slowly thinning. We've gotten the big things planned and out of the way, now it's just dealing with all the little details that takes up most of my time. Jared's been really good at helping me get stuff done and running all sorts of errands with me. He's been a trooper.

Aside from the wedding planning extravaganza, a lot of things have happened since I updated last. I got to spend a weekend in California in March with my parents visiting Gordon & Chrissy and my little nephew Spencer. My camera is at Jared's house right now, but you can go here to see pictures from that trip. He has changed so much in the small amount of time since I went out there; he looks older and older every time I see new pictures on their blog. Soon he'll be asking girls out on dates...get ready for that Chrissy! :)

I also just got a new niece! Camille Taylor was born on April 8, 4 days after Steph's due date. She's a redhead just like her mom & brother, and couldn't be any cuter. I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

We took our engagement photos a couple weeks ago and we're so happy with how they turned out. Here are a few of our favorites:
All I need to do now is get a few more posts in before the wedding...#289 on the 'To Do' list.

7 comments:

Mrs. Sew-n-Sew said...

Thanks for the new post! Love the engagement pictures. See you in a couple of weeks.

Kristi said...

What great pictures! They are so cool! Can't wait for the wedding!

Bryce and Cecily said...

You better send me an announcement, or at least a pictures so I can post you on my fridge! Also, if you're getting married Labor Day, you should invite me and I will fly out for it.

Meg Cook said...

Cute engagement pics! Where did you take them at?? We got your announcement in the mail a few days ago. It is really cute by they way. We are excited for you guys and can't wait to see you at your reception. Congrats again!

THE SMITHS said...

hey emily! yeah! i am so excited that you guys are getting married! just remember to have fun and focus on you and jared,and don't stress out if something gets a little out of order. ;0) have fun and we will have to do a double date sometime!

Jen said...

Love ALL the pics!

T and B said...

Your engagement pictures are awesome! You guys look great. Congratulations!